LOOKING FOR NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Joomla! 3.7.3 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla! which includes security vulnerabilities and over 230 bug fixes and improvements. We strongly recommend that you update your sites immediately.
What’s in 3.7.3?
Joomla! 3.7.3 is released to address security issues as well as several bugs.
Security Issues Fixed
- Core – Information Disclosure (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2) More information »
- Core – XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2) More information »
- Core – XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.5.0-3.6.5) More information »
Visit the Security Centre for More information »
- Calendar fixes #16794
- Fix frontend menus of menu type “main” or “menu” and backend main menu #16577
- Tags: Respect Browser Page Title in view Tagged Items #16773
- Adding thumbs file names in Media Manager #16769
- Remove PHP memory_limit from max upload size calculation #16741
- Fix custom fields without a fieldgroup not being displayed #16705
- Update tinymce to 4.5.7 #16042
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.7.3 release.
For more details and download, you can visit Joomla! CMS.
Are you Web Design Freelancer or Web Design company? Access our template resource with 95% OFF on today!
We’re a Digital Team from EngineTemplate with 5 content experts. Our team has 5 years exp in open source Joomla and WordPress, we make daily blogs and build useful resources for everyone who is having issues with open source while using it.