Quickstart installation with dummy data like demo (only available in PROs version)
* With PRO versions, you can download Quickstart package which contains sample data like our demo site, access all template features. So, you just replace demo content with your content to save development time.
After buying PRO version, you can log in to Customer Area and you will see four packages including:
- Theme Install package
- Dummy package (data like demo)
- Import Dummy package Guide
You just need to click on the Dummy package (data like demo) in order to download the installed file with .wpress.
***Please install WordPress first, then follow steps below to install your WordPress theme Quickstart package:
Step 1: Add Plugins
You go to Plugins on Dashboard, click button “Add New”
Step 2: Search “All-in-One WP Migration”
Please enter keyword “All-in-One WP Migration” at field search
Step 3: Active Plugins
Step 4: Import File
Then you go to “All-in-One WP Migration Plugins” > “Import”
Step 5: Select File
Select Import from “FILE” . And choose ‘demo.enginetemplates.com-wordpress-[theme-name]-[xxxxxxx]-[xxxxxx]-[xxx].wpress‘
Note: If maximum upload < 200MB, please download package Increase Maximum Upload File Size and install it.
Step 6: Finish.
If you are required to login again, please login with
Note: After importing theme, if you see 100% file have uploaded but nothing happens, please deactive plugin All in One wp migration, then download and install package All-in-One WP Migration 6.6.4. (Go to Dashboard > Plugins, click button “Add New” and Upload package). Next, you can back to step 4 to continue completing the installation.
Fix problem when importing files
***If your hosting is full of space when importing files, here’s how to solve this problem:
- Step 1: Install plugin wp reset. https://vi.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/
- Step 2: Reset the site’s database to the default installation values without modifying any files.
- Step 3: Go to Plugins > remove all plugins which have been deactivated
- Step 4: Then, start your installation normally.
*** Can’t complete restore process (example: go to 1000% and stop)
=> Yes, it’s an issue with the PHP timeout problem. By default, the maximum execution time for PHP scripts is set to 30 seconds. If a script runs for longer than 30 seconds, PHP stops the script and reports an error. You can control the amount of time PHP allows scripts to run by changing the max_execution_time directive in your php.ini file.
To change the maximum execution time, use a text editor to modify the max_execution_time directive in your php.ini file. The
php.ini configuration file contains the default settings for your PHP installation. You can increase the max execution time by updating the
max_execution_time directive in this file.
- Locate the
php.inifile on your server.
- Open the file and search for the
- Change its value to the desired number of seconds (e.g., 300 seconds for 5 minutes): max_execution_time = 300
- Save the file and restart your web server for the changes to take effect.