LOOKING FOR NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Quickstart installation with dummy data like demo (only available in PROs version)
* With PRO versions, you can download Quickstart package which contains sample data like our demo site, access all template features. So, you just replace demo content with your content to save development time.
After buying PRO version, you can login to Customer Area and download file ‘[theme-name].zip‘. Then, please unzip it and you will see four packages including:
Or you will see three packages including:
***Please install WordPress first, then follow steps below to install your WordPress theme Quickstart package:
Step 1: Add Plugins
You go to Plugins on Dashboard, click button “Add New”
Step 2: Search “All-in-One WP Migration”
Please enter keyword “All-in-One WP Migration” at field search
Step 3: Active Plugins
Step 4: Import File
Then you go to “All-in-One WP Migration Plugins” > “Import”
Step 5: Select File
Select Import from “FILE” . And choose ‘demo.enginetemplates.com-wordpress-[theme-name]-[xxxxxxx]-[xxxxxx]-[xxx].wpress‘
Note: If maximum upload < 200MB, please download package All-in-One WP Migration Import and install it. (Go to Dashboard > Plugins, click button “Add New” and Upload package).
Step 6: Finish.
If you are required to login again, please login with
password: [email protected]
Note: After importing theme, if you see 100% file have uploaded but nothing happens, please deactive plugin All in One wp migration, then download and install package All-in-One WP Migration 6.6.4. (Go to Dashboard > Plugins, click button “Add New” and Upload package). Next, you can back to step 4 to continue completing the installation.
Fix problem when importing files
***If your hosting is full of space when importing files, here’s how to solve this problem:
- Step 1: Install plugin wp reset. https://vi.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/
- Step 2: Reset the site’s database to the default installation values without modifying any files.
- Step 3: Go to Plugins > remove all plugins which have been deactivated
- Step 4: Then, start your installation normally.