With exp from more than 60 clients with task, our team can do this update safe and quickly. You just submit form, give us your site URL, admin login, so we can check and estimate cost and time for your website.
The upgrade J3 to J4 task will includes:
- Check the PHP version, make sure that you’re using PHP 7.4.x or higher to fit with system requirements for Joomla! 4.
- Create a full backup and set up it from the sub domain or our server for upgrade tasks.
- Check all extensions (modules, components, plugins) and make sure that it supports Joomla! 4. Otherwise, we must move to another similar or disable it.
- Check the Template version and framework if it’s Joomla! 4 ready template. Otherwise, we need to update or change it. If you use our service, we can give you one license (PRO) for free from our Joomla 4 templates list.
- Update Joomla! 3.x to the latest version of Joomla! 3 version.
- Do test update and debug with error report, repeat these steps and solve all issues faced.
- Send it to the testing department to test everything in the new Joomla! 4 system.
- Send it to the client to review, if everything is okay, replace it with a live website.