Are you looking for a wide range of useful WordPress editor plugins to help you customize your website’s pages, posts, and other tasks in WordPress? The default editors of WordPress come with limited advanced customizations, so it is difficult for you to create dynamic content as you desire. For this reason, in today’s collection, we will provide you with a list of must-have WordPress Editor Plugins that you should try for your website. Let’s check them out.
The advantages of using WordPress Editor Plugins
Using WordPress Editor plugins below will give your website plenty of benefits. First of all, they offer you a bunch of advanced customization options without requiring coding skills. Thanks to that, regardless of who you are, beginners or professionals, you can still use them easily. Additionally, they are completely free, so you can use them to save a lot of money. Therefore, you should try the following options that we have hand-picked below. They will be perfect for your desired website.
Top 9 Best WordPress Editor Plugins
Firstly, we will start with Classic Editor. Above all, this module is an authority module that is kept up by the WordPress group. Thus, it empowers you to utilize modules that extend the screen, embed old-style meta boxes, or in any case rely upon the last editorial manager.
- Choose the default editor for all clients.
- Enable clients to change their default editor.
- Allow users to choose which editor to use for each post.
- Every post opens in the previous editor used regardless of who edited it last
- Consist of some filters that let other plugins control the settings
- Incredible frustrating
- Work with any plugin and short-code
- Life saver
Secondly, Enlighter is a great tool you should utilize. In other words, it offers you Full Classic Editor Integration just as Full Gutenberg Editor Integration. Moreover, Theme Customizer is remembered for this module. In addition, it has other crucial capacities you can see beneath.
- Support for all common used languages
- Inline Syntax Highlighting
- Automatic transformations for classic editor posts
- Editor formats to highlight existing code
- Transform legacy codeblocks to Enlighter Gutenberg Blocks
- And more…
- Easy and simple to use
- Great support
Thirdly, we should modify your site with Gutenberg Block Library and Toolkit – Editor Plus. The first plus point of it is editting Gutenberg hinders outwardly without code. Furthermore, it causes you add foundation, change size, apply dispersing and the sky is the limit from there.
- Allow you to write your custom CSS code as well
- Provide useful blocks that are missing in the core
- Create animation effects by just a few clicks
- Adjust font properties visually using the “Typography” panel available for content blocks
- Add icons anywhere
- Insert and customize SVG shape dividers
- And more
- Easy and simple to use
- Good support
The fourth module you shouldn’t miss is User Role Editor. In other words, it underpins you to change client jobs and limits easily. Besides, you can embed jobs and redo their abilities with respect to your interest, from the sign of a duplicate of other veritable jobs. If it has no clients whose job is assigned, then independent job which is superfluous can be eliminated. Besides, you can embed new limits and change inessential limits that could be left from uninstalled modules.
- Block chosen admin menu items for role.
- Hide chosen front-end menu items for no logged-in visitors, logged-in clients, roles.
- Block chosen gadgets under “Appearance” menu for role.
- Show gadget at front-end for chosen roles.
- Excellent tool
- Frequently updated and stable plugins
- Amazing support
Fifthly, we should investigate Visual CSS Style Editor. Most importantly, this module assists you with editing the web architecture in a constant and tweaking any page without coding too. Plus, it gives you an enormous number of cutting-edge components you need. For instance, they are visual resizing, drag and drop, estimating device, foundation designs, google text styles, and significantly more.
- Any page and element customization
- WordPress login page customization
- Auto CSS Selectors
- Visual Drag & Drop
- Visual Margin & Padding visual editing
- Live feature resizer
- Changing management
- Live Preview
- A handy tool
- Able to adjust the page widths
- Nice user interface
Another WordPress Editor Plugin we want to examine is WPFront User Role Editor. Above all, because of this module, you can coordinate WordPress client parts inside visit site without any problem. Besides, it licenses you to make, alter or eliminate client jobs and oversee job limits.
- Insert and delete capacities
- Create new roles.
- Edit or rename existing roles.
- Copy existing roles.
- Control capacities.
- Enable to insert role capacities.
- Alter default user role.
- Restore role.
- Assign multiple roles.
- A freelance project without realizing
- An intuitive clean interface.
- Straightforward to create custom roles
If you need to alter topic documents, make a new organizer, and transfer records in subjects, then Theme Editor is appropriate for you. Furthermore, you can tweak your subjects and modules in an immediate manner.
- Edit theme and plugin files
- Fancy Box
- Code Mirror
- Create and delete folder and files in themes and plugins
- Upload and download whole files in themes and plugins
- Create New Child Theme
- And more
- Advanced functionality and great UI
- Quickly minor changes
- Nice looking and superior facilities
Another WordPress Editor Plugin you should attempt is Admin Menu Editor. All in all, it allows you to alter the Dashboard menu physically and orchestrate the menu, show or shroud specific things, adjust authorizations and then some.
- Alter menu names, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on.
- Arrange menu objects via drag & drop.
- Alter menu licence by setting the necessary capacities or role.
- Move a menu object to another sub menu.
- Make new custom menus that indicate any part of the Dashboard or an outer URL.
- Hide or show any menu or menu item. A concealed menu is hidden to all clients, including administrators.
- Works flawlessly
- Hide unwanted menu items
- Clean up a site in a matter of minutes
The last alternative for you today is Advanced Editor Tools. Likewise other modules above, it lets you to keep on utilizing the natural TinyMCE proofreader for most assignments. Also, this module gives you full admittance to all squares and new highlights in the square editorial manager.
- “Classic Paragraph” block that can be used instead of or together with the standard Paragraph block.
- Supports converting of most default blocks to classic paragraphs
- More options when inserting lists in the Classic blocks and the classic editor.
- Ability to set Font Family and Font Sizes in the Classic blocks and the classic editor.
- Amazing support
- Easy to install and use
Do you enjoy this blog? If yes, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Hopefully, our blog provided you with many worthy solutions. Moreover, if you know any better tools, let’s share them with us by leaving a comment below. Plus, you can visit our free WordPress themes to explore a wide array of designs for your website.
We’re a Digital Team from EngineTemplate with 5 content experts. Our team has 5 years exp in open source Joomla and WordPress, we make daily blogs and build useful resources for everyone who is having issues with open source while using it.