As you have known, email marketing is an efficient way to approach potential customers as well as make your business well-known to more people. However, you cannot do it by yourself since you have up to thousands of email addresses to work with.
That’s why we write this collection of the best WordPress Mail Plugin for your site, so you can find out at least one suitable plugin. Don’t wait, come and take a look!
The plus point of WordPress Mail Plugins
With the support of the WordPress Mail Plugin, you can easily generate leads, segment your content, bulk send emails to your customers, and much more. In addition, these tools will help you effectively implement email marketing strategies and make sure that your emails will be sent to subscribers’ inboxes.
Here is a list of tools that you should consider using to manage and conduct email marketing strategies without effort. Let’s go over and choose the best one for your website.
Top 7 Popular WordPress Mail Plugins
This is a useful WordPress Mail Plugin for your site customers to register as newsletter subscribers. Besides, you can create a mailing category with beautiful mail from scratch. It is also possible to set a timetable for newsletters and send them automatically and directly.
- Generate and add a form of newsletter subscription to your site
- Control subscriber list and subscribers in WP
- Create and send newsletters with WP
- Create an automatic mail to send notifications about new post
- Send sign up welcome emails automatically
- and more.
- Many useful features provided
- Drag-drop interface support
- Helpful technical team.
There is another one that is considered as the best WordPress SMTP plugin to give a look at, it is the plugin from the WPforms team. This plugin permits you to deliver emails easier and faster by configuring from WordPress. Plus, it also comes with Mailgun SMTP to send emails high-quality and you can send over 10.000 free emails per month.
- Authenticate the Google Account
- You can send up to one hundred emails a day
- Integrate with Mailgun
- Harness Amazon AWS power
- and more.
By using this amazing WordPress Mail plugin, you can choose leads, send notification emails about the new posts automatically. This plugin allows you to generate, control and send them easily with all the things work in a single page. There is also an option for you to manage user access in capabilities and roles.
- Send a notification email to user when there is a post published
- Schedule email and send it manually
- Add a subscription box to choose user emails (by widget/PHP Cod/Shortcode)
- Notify to admin when users sign up
- Automatic welcome mail
- Export/import contact emails
- Add “Unsubscribe link” automatically
- Send broadcasts
- Support HTML editor
- and more.
- Easy to configure
- Work smooth and clear
- Provide similar features with MailChimp.
Allowing you to build a mailing category with opt-in forms and social share bars, this is a great WordPress Mail plugin to choose. With this plugin, you can increase the conversion rate and boost your sale, too. In addition, it is possible to increase mailing and targeted as with shortcode and popups.
- Support Gutenberg editor block
- Recaptcha spam warrior
- Increase mailing list
- Integrate form builder
- and more.
- Quick and straightforward setup
- Provide a lot of options
- Intuitive UI.
A nice WordPress Mail plugin to use without requiring you to have any coding knowledge. You can generate professional email easily and quickly, then add information about the legal in the footer.
- Responsive and Device independent
- Text/image header
- Customizable fonts and colors
- Email test mode
- Live preview
- Inline CSS support
- and more.
- Simple plugin
- Great service.
- The modern email spam filter
- Easy to use
- The detail and useful documentation.
Mail Logging plugin stops you from missing your emails again. In addition, you can view and manage all your form submissions via the default WordPress interface. Then, you can send emails out directly from the WordPress interface. Especially, you are able to bulk export email to CSV for easy inclusion into Excel or other programs.
- Bulk export emails to CSV for easy inclusion into Excel or any other program
- Resend your emails in bulk
- Manage what user permissions can see the logs
- Routinely have your logs cleared out at a specified time
- Completely free
- No setup required
To sum up, which is the best plugin for your site? No answer, actually it depends on your choice, your business, and the email service that you’re using. Feel free to share it with your friends if you think this article is helpful. Don’t forget to visit our free WordPress themes to find another design for your site.
Thank you so much for reading. If you have any questions, please let us know by leaving a comment below, and we will reply as soon as possible!