Sometimes, you will need to export your site or any specific sections on your website for some purposes. However, you can not implement that through WordPress’s export function. Luckily, there are several powerful tools that help expand the import/export functionality of WordPress. In this blog, we will give you top 7 recommended WordPress export plugin that you must try. Let’s check them out.
Why do you need to use WordPress Export Plugins?
If you feel uncomfortable when using phpMyAdmin or want to skip running to your control panel once you want to access your data, then using WordPress Export Plugin is a perfect solution for you. These plugins can help you export your data such as posts, pages, comments, feeds, etc, and set them into a CSV, Excel, XML, or PDF file. After that you can download this file on your computer and import it to another WordPress site.
Therefore, you need to use a tool that can help you import, export as well as manage your data. Now, don’t hesitate to explore the following best WordPress Export Plugins.
7 Best WordPress Export Plugins
Firstly, why don’t you discover Export All URLs? In other words, this plugin might be powerful for enormous sites containing a ton of pages of blog substance or online business items. Consequently, it sends out your page information for you to check for issues with titles, URLs, or classes rapidly.
- Filter by Author
- Filter by Date Range
- Exclude domain URL
- Set post range
- Generates CSV file name randomly
- Set preferred CSV file name
- Great support
- Simple to install and use
The second plugin you shouldn’t miss s Import Export WordPress Users and WooCommerce Customers. Above all, this plugin causes you to trade WordPress clients and WooCommerce clients rapidly. Moreover, this plugin gives a great deal of accommodating capacities you can peruse beneath.
- Export Users to CSV file
- Customer Export – Export WooCommerce customers to CSV
- Retain user passwords (optional)
- Batch Export/Import
- Export filters
- And more…
- Easy to install and use
Thirdly, we want to recommend for you Export any WordPress information to XML/CSV. Most importantly, this plugin permits you to trade any information rapidly and deftly. Besides, it additionally accompanies a simplified so you can organize your information plainly prior to sending it out.
- Turn your WordPress data into a customized CSV or XML
- Choose which data to export
- Structure your export file however you like
- Export any custom post type, any custom field
- Easy integration with WP All Import
- Simple and fast to use
- Amazing support
The fourth plugin in this article is WP Import Export Lite. Most importantly, this plugin upholds you to send out your site information into different document designs. Besides, it encourages you to deal with your information between numerous locales effectively and successfully.
- Pause, Resume & Stop process for import & export
- Background import & export
- Powerful Filter available for import & export
- Drag & Drop Field mapping
- 19+ Freemium AddOns for multiple plugin support
- Wonderful support
The best Export plugin for WordPress we need to suggest for you is Customizer Export/Import. Above all, thanks to this plugin, you can trade the entirety of your subject’s Customizer settings. Hence, you can see them in one spot and ensure that you can consider every contingency.
- Allow exporting settings saved as options as well
- Export files are named after your theme
- Export files contain a serialized dump of mods retrieved using the get_theme_mods function or customizer settings saved as options.
- Easy and simple to use
This powerful WordPress import/export plugin not only allows you to create an export file out of currently active widgets but also assist you to import by uploading an export file. It is really advantageous for moving widgets from your current WordPress site to another, or backing up widgets.
- Creating an export file
- Moving widgets from one WordPress site to another
- Backing up widgets
- Importing an export file
- Easy to install and use
- Good support
With the support of the WP All Import plugin, you can easily complete the process of exporting and importing any XML or CSV file. Additionally, you use it to handle various tasks such as migrating content from a legacy CMS to WordPress to create a store with an affiliate data feed.
- Import data to Custom Fields
- Import images to the post media gallery
- Import files from a URL
- Execution of Custom PHP Functions on data
- Guaranteed technical support via e-mail
All in all, If you want to export your data, then don’t miss the Top 7 Impressive WordPress Export Plugin In 2022 we have already shown you. If you get into any trouble, don’t be afraid to leave a comment below.
Moreover, don’t forget to renew your site with Free WordPress Themes here.