If your website has a wide range of posts/pages/products, it is necessary for you to create an archive page to display all published page posts, and products in a professional way to improve SEO and help visitors easily find relevant content. In today’s blog, we will provide you with the top 7 outstanding WordPress Archive Plugin that can bed used to create an archive page on your website without effort.
The importance of using WordPress Archive Plugins for your website
A good WordPress Archive Plugin will assist your site’s visitors to easily catch up with your content. They can find all posts that you published in the past, so you will have a great chance to improve your bounce rate. In addition, these plugin allows you to display all the posts/pages in a hierarchical form. As a result, your readers will get a better experience on your website. Here are all tools that we have hand-picked for your website. Let’s check them out and choose the best one for you.
Top 7 Excellent WordPress Archive Plugin
One of the best WordPress Archive plugins we would like to suggest is the Annual Archive. This is an adaptable module, and the posts can be recorded in gatherings for many years. The file could be added anyplace with a shortcode.
- Enhances the default WordPress chronicle shortcode
- Chronicles can be recorded every day, week after week, month to month or yearly
- Records can be assembled by decade
- And that’s only the tip of the iceberg
- Adaptable module
The savvy Archive Page Remove is an extremely useful free module that will allow you to deal with your document presents by permitting you on erasing them. This is a phenomenal module in the event that you need to deal with your old presents and choose what to keep and what to erase. How about we find and appreciate it!
- Permits you to eliminate Archive Pages naturally
- Adds a thing ‘File Pages’ in the ‘Settings’ segment
- Eliminated Archive Pages are not, at this point available
- Cause a 404 page not found a mistake
- Shrewd module
- Productive and compelling
- Thoroughly free
On the off chance that you needn’t bother with your WordPress month to month chronicles in a considerable rundown, at that point you can utilize WordPress conservative files modules. This chronicle module is ideal for online journals since it all the more effectively coordinates blog content that returns quite a while. In addition, month-to-month blog classes is shown in a more coordinated and smoothed out manner with this module.
- Have OptinMonster get more email supporters
- Improve email deliverability for a contact structure
- More than 1 million dynamics introduces
- See the details with MonsterInsights
- And the sky is the limit from there
- Decent module
- Extraordinary help
- Simple to utilize
- Show present tallies next on the chronicle joins
- The choice to never naturally extend the rundown
- Decide to show sequential request
- And that’s just the beginning
- Completely responsive
- Works consummately
- Great module
It is a basic chronicle module with an essential interface. Basic Yearly Archive allows you to show the yearly files of the posts. Moreover, the module shows the years on the highest point of the page to make route simple. All the posts of that year open up as a rundown.
- Show your documents in a year-based rundown
- Works generally like the standard WP file
- Shows every single distributed post
- Confine the yield to specific classifications
- Perfect and basic
- Simple to utilize
- Incredible module
This perfect tool allows you to edit descriptions to display on post-type archive pages. Besides that you can display the description with WordPress’s the _archive_descrription() function that also present taxonomy term descriptions Especially, this plugin also work automatically with many themes, including most default WordPress themes well.
- Allows you to create and add an editable description for a post type that will be displayed at the top of the post type archive page
- Useful for users looking for deep customization potential over their website
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Nice tool
If you are looking for the best WordPress Archive plugin to add a widget that shows your old posts in an expandable/collapsible format, Expanding Archives is a perfect plugin for you. This plugin will categorize each post under its year and month, so you can expand all the posts in a given month and year. Moreover, it also offers minimal CSS styling. Thanks to that, this plugin makes it easy for you to customize it to match your design.
- Shows your old posts in an expandable/collapsible format
- Comes with very minimal CSS styling
- Easy to use and install
Honestly, using the WordPress archive plugin is really necessary for your site. Hopefully, you can choose a reasonable tool to improve the user experience on your website. If you are interested in our blog, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Additionally, you can visit our Free WordPress Themes to explore more responsive, stunning designs for your website.
We’re a Digital Team from EngineTemplate with 5 content experts. Our team has 5 years exp in open source Joomla and WordPress, we make daily blogs and build useful resources for everyone who is having issues with open source while using it.