As you know, VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. That means it will keep you anonymous while using the internet. By creating a private network, you become invisible online, making it difficult for anyone to access your data. If you are looking for a reputable and quality VPN service, you should learn a lot of different review articles on the Internet and choose the best one. It’s quite simple. However, if you are owning a WordPress website and desire to install a handy plugin that is compatible with VPN Services, let’s check out the collection below.
What Plugins Supporting VPN Services will help you?
With the extreme development and explosion of information technology, more and more hackers specialize in stealing the personal information and data of users when they access the Internet. This is dangerous because important personal information needs to be kept private. Therefore, when using VPN services, users can protect their own information when accessing websites, especially when they browse the Internet via public wifi.
On the other hand, if you are owning a WordPress website, your users can feel dissatisfied and distressing when hackers want to install malware on your site.
If your website is installed with plugins that support VPN services, VPN will protect your site effectively. Besides that, your visitors can also keep their information secure easily while surfing your site. This means that you can easily increase your site traffic without any difficulty.
Currently, there are many VPN services on the market, but some popular and trusted ones are ExpressVPN, Hotspot Shield, and PureVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, etc. With the assistance of the services, all internet users can access any site they want without worrying about hackers. So, now, they can surf the internet to listen to any kind of music or watch all the movies they like thanks to HBO VPN safely.
Although using a VPN is a way to make the data of visitors more secure, it doesn’t mean it’s 100% secure. Therefore, we should clearly understand that using a VPN is an effective way to make it more difficult and troublesome for hackers to steal any information.
Now, we would like to introduce to you some outstanding plugins that are compatible with VPN services to protect the user’s data. Let’s take a look at the following list now!
Top Powerful Plugins Supporting VPN Services
The first plugin we want to recommend for you is Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk. This plugin provides you with many features related to antispam, including:
- Stops spam registrations, contact emails, orders,…
- Stops spam in widgets
- Antispam in WooCommerce
- Checks and removes the existing spam comments and spam users
Besides that, this plugin also comes with an important option called Spam FireWall. This function supports you to block all the spam bots whenever they access your website. An outstanding point of this feature is that it is fully compatible with many common VPN services, such as NordVPN, Surfshark, ExpressVPN, Hotspot Shield, and PureVPN. Don’t miss this wonderful plugin for your site!
Secondly, why don’t you try Active Directory Integration/ LDAP Integration? By using this plugin, you are able to get many vital features related to WordPress site login, such as:
- Log in to WordPress using your Active Directory / other LDAP Directory credentials
- Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site
- Uses LDAP or LDAPS for secure connection to your Active Directory / other LDAP Directory
- Test connection to your Active Directory / other LDAP Directory
Furthermore, this plugin also allows you to use VPN services to keep your site more secure. You can learn more information about the plugin by clicking on the plugin title.
The next plugin in the collection is Security & Malware scan by CleanTalk. Overall, this plugin comes with many useful security functions that you can see easily, including:
- Daily auto malware scan
- Stops brute force attacks to hack passwords
- Stops brute force attacks to find WordPress accounts
- Security daily report to email
- Security audit log
- Checking Outbound Links
- Two Factor Authentication
Moreover, this plugin also assists you to reduce the risk of hacking significantly because it is completely compatible with many famous VPN services. Last but not least, this wonderful plugin supports all kinds of search engines, from Google, Bing, to Yandex, and much more. Don’t hesitate to explore the plugin now!
The fourth plugin we would like to bring you is Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan. That is to say, this plugin will be powerful assistance for you to protect your site effectively since it provides you with a malware scanner as well as a firewall. Some dominant features of the plugin are:
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes, and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects, and code injections
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts you to any issues
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version Delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface
- Login Page CAPTCHA stops bots from logging in
- Disable or add 2FA to XML-RPC
In addition, there are many security tools for you to use to manage and protect your site without much effort. Further, you can upgrade the plugin to get the pro version to build your site more effectively.
The final plugin in the list is Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed & Growth. With the help of the plugin, you will have 24/7 auto site security. As a result, you are easily able to grow your site traffic without any trouble. Let’s see what features it has now:
- Monitor your site uptime/downtime and get an instant alert of any change by email
- Back up your site automatically in real-time and restore to any point with one click
- Automatically perform malware scans and security scans for other code threats
- Secure WordPress.com powered login used by millions of sites with optional 2FA (two-factor authentication) for extra protection
Besides, this plugin also allows you to improve speed and performance effectively. There are a lot of outstanding and useful tools for you to explore to boost your site. Let’s take a look!
All in all, we hope that List Of Powerful Plugins Supporting VPN Services for WordPress today will be helpful for you. If you have any query to ask or have any difficulty with the topic, don’t hesitate to leave your comment below. We will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading the blog today!