Today, we bring you some of the best WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin with a wide arrange of remarkable features. By installing these plugins you can easily track your website traffic and improve your site’s performance.
Why should you use WordPress Visitor Counter Plugins?
WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin is an awesome expansion to any WordPress site or blog since it allows you to effectively monitor what number of Visitors you have had on your website. Additionally, it also assists you in analyzing the traffic and knowing if the number of visitors has increased or decreased. Moreover, you have the ability to know the audience’s reaction to any changes on the site. For those reasons, we bring you a list of useful solutions below. Let’s check them out and make the right option for your site.
Top Nice WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin
The first free WordPress visitor counter plugin we would like to introduce is the Visitors Online plugin. This tool is a perfect solution for showing your website visitors count on the WordPress admin dashboard or as a widget in the front-end. Besides that, it is easy for you to customize and manage your visitor statistic list. Moreover, you also have the ability to see the number of visitors is on your website and the highest level of visits.
- Automatically display visitor statistics on your dashboard
- Add visitor statistics to widgets
- Set the time when the visitor is considered being online without making any actions
- Customize the structure for data input
- Reset the statistics table
- Add custom code via the plugin settings page
- Compatible with the latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
- Perfectly arranged counters
- Exceptionally lightweight
Might you want to follow your site without the assistance of external organizations? It is possible when you use these progressing experiences. This module isn’t hard to present and order, so you can use it instantly when you finish the foundation cycle. Using this one, you can show the number of online visitors exhibiting more unmistakable experiences.
- Nonstop bits of knowledge
- Expansive blueprint page and User-obliging interface
- GeoIP territory by Country and city
- Support for hashing IP addresses
- Normally prune the databases of old data
- Totally pleased with the European GDPR rules
- Easy to present and start
- Awesome module
This is a champion among other visitor counter modules which help you with demonstrating the amount of visits your site has and its traffic estimations for your WordPress site. It is helpful not only to your visitors yet also to yourself. As more visitors see the extending number of traffic, they need to see a more noteworthy measure of what you can offer to them.
- Find all the data valid
- Prepared to run in all variations of WordPress
- Suitable for a wide scope of locales
- Most clear module available up until this point
- Furthermore, that is only the start
- Simple to use
- Extraordinary assistance
- Wonderful module
Mechanic Visitor Counter is an important contraption that shows the visitor counter and traffic experiences on WordPress. You essentially need to move and present the module and subsequently start and drag the contraptions in to your WordPress sidebar.
- IP Address Visitors
- Authorize and Drag the Widgets
- Silly for countless destinations
- To say the very least
- Uncommonly supportive
By using this useful WordPress visitor counter plugin, you easily add a visitor counter on your website to showcase the number of active users on your home page. It is extremely lightweight and easy to use.
- Live visitors
- Today’s visitors
- Total visitors
- Dark Mode
- Unique Visitor Per Session
- Transfer your numbers from previous counters
- Lighter and faster
- Transparent background Style
- Minimalistic and simple design
- Useful plugin
As its name suggests, this plugin is specially designed for Woocommerce websites. Thanks to this plugin, you are able to add a visitor counter on your website that is displayed on each product with the number of users who are viewing your product. Additionally, if you are using a cache plugin on your site, you can also activate the option ” Your site use cache system”. This option will enable an additional call to display a list of active users.
- Display the number of customers who are viewing your products
- Offer a simple shortcode
- Completely free
That is all the best WordPress visitor counter plugins that help you provide information about the total number of visitors viewing the particular pages/products on your website. Hopefully, this blog gives you many useful solutions that are suitable for your requirements. Thanks for your reading and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
By the way, it is an amazing chance for you to visit our free WordPress Themes to discover plenty of stunning designs for your websites.
We’re a Digital Team from EngineTemplate with 5 content experts. Our team has 5 years exp in open source Joomla and WordPress, we make daily blogs and build useful resources for everyone who is having issues with open source while using it.