Do you want to improve your users’ reading experience by displaying the glossary term on your website? Using WordPress Glossary Plugin is a great solution for your website. In this blog, we are going to show you a list of 6 dominant tools that include many powerful features. Now, let’s check them out.
The outstanding point of the WordPress Glossary Plugin
WordPress Glossary Plugin is considered one of the most effective tools that allow you to build a glossary without effort. By using these tools, you can even add video, image, custom audio files, etc to clarify any specific terms. One of the best things is that the list of tools below is completely free, so you can install and add more functionality to your website with no fee.
Don’t waste your time, let’s go over the following tools and find out your favorite one.
Let’s take a look Top WordPress Glossary Plugin
This WordPress tooltip glossary plugin gives you stomach muscle capacity to embed unfathomable tooltips to your site and inside a glossary of terms too without any problem. Furthermore, you can likewise unreservedly make word references, reference books, and a glossary that also offers notable features. Through this module, you can likewise utilize it to show a tooltip including the definition when your clients float over the specific term.
- Add Wikipedia substance to your site
- Makes an information base of definitions
- Constructs a vocabulary of terms
- Adds tooltip as a grapple to predefined terms
- Converts into any characterized language
- And the sky is the limit from there.
- Superb instrument
- Decent help
WordPress Tooltips empowers you to make interface tooltips, glossary, sound tooltips and more for your site in a simple manner. What’s more, this module additionally permits you to include HTML content by means of WordPress standard WYSWYG editors, for instance, sound, PDF download connection, video, etc.
- Empower/debilitate Tooltip for pictures
- Backing tooltip classifications
- Make boundless tooltips as much as you prefer
- Setting tooltip Hook Priority Value
- Select glossary file page, naturally
- Show tooltips movement impacts
- And the sky is the limit from there
- Great Plugin
- Extraordinary Support
- Incredible tooltip module
This module enables you to include glossaries for your site without any problem. Additionally, by utilizing this module, you can embed the catalog in your WordPress default web crawler. This module likewise has language support so you can comprehend it capacities with no language boundary.
- Show/Hide title, depiction
- Regardless of whether to bounce to the name index
- Show a “Read more” connect
- Submitter name accessible
- Pick a measure of most up to date sections to appear
- and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
- Straightforward and viable
- Simple to utilize
- Functions admirably
Glossary module empowers you to create a word reference segment or glossary for your WordPress site rapidly. Besides, you can likewise amass important definitions and afterward associate them to their relative term in an automatical way. This WP Glossary Plugin is totally an incredible module for you to improve the SEO just as the positioning of your site.
- Actuate pages, chronicles, classes
- Show a feature or a tooltip on drift
- Connection terms to an inward/outer area
- Three tooltip formats support
- And that’s only the tip of the iceberg
- Phenomenal Product
- Incredible help
The main role of this plugin is that it allows you to easily generate and manage your own glossary of terms. It provides you with a search bar that helps users quickly search for their predefined glossary. Additionally, you can create an unlimited number of glossaries with this plugin.
- Instant search of the glossary
- Alphabetical navigation
- Create an unlimited number of glossaries
- Re-use glossaries on multiple pages with “reusable blocks”
- Being a Gutenberg block
- Completely free
WordPress.org Glossary is a simple tool that allows you to register a glossary custom post type for defining words, acronyms, or terms. This plugin will highlight those terms in your public posts. And the definition will be showcased in a popup tooltip.
This article is about a list of WordPress Glossary Plugin that you can use to build a glossary for your WordPress site. Furthermore, Let’s take a look at our free WordPress themes to get some beautiful designs for your site.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
We’re a Digital Team from EngineTemplate with 5 content experts. Our team has 5 years exp in open source Joomla and WordPress, we make daily blogs and build useful resources for everyone who is having issues with open source while using it.