Are you looking for a high-quality WordPress Domain Checker Plugin for your site? However, it is hard for you to choose the best plugin from unlimited ones in the market. In this blog, we introduce you list of 8 popular WordPress Domain Checker Plugin to help you easily check the usability of the domain. First of all, we provide you with the reason that you need to use the WordPress Domain Checker plugin.
Why should you utilize WordPress Domain Checker Plugin?
WordPress Domain Checker Plugin is regarded as a powerful tool that allows you to check any kind of domain name within minutes. All you need to do is install one of the following plugins and get the best result. Some of these plugins also allow you to use a single shortcode. Therefore, you can handle your task without having professional code knowledge. For many benefits, we highly recommend using the best WordPress Domain Checker plugin below for your site. Let’s check a book.
8 Outstanding WordPress Domain Checker Plugin
The great WordPress Domain Checker Plugin we would like to suggest is Ajax Domain Checker. With the support of this powerful plugin, it is not complicated for you to check the domain name availability from your WordPress site. Another good point is that you can check or find any generic top-level domains (gTLD) or country-code top-level domains (ccTLD). Especially, the plugin is built with AJAX, so you can use this plugin with simple shortcodes.
- Easily use with Shortcode
- Check domain name availability for any gTLD and ccTLD
- Made with AJAX
- Easily use with Widget
- Easily check from a dashboard admin
- No need for domain reseller API
- Work well
- Excellent support
- Nice plugin
The second high-quality WordPress Domain Plugin that you shouldn’t miss is WP24 Domain Check. The initial advantage is that the plugin enables you to check domains in case you are free to sign up. The responsive form could be easily integrated via shortcode or widget. In addition, it is easy for you to customize the labels and colors via the setting page. Moreover, it provides you the ability to check all TLDs simultaneously.
- Easy integration via shortcode or widget
- Ajax based search (no page reload required)
- Define a list of testable TLDs
- Internationalized domain name (IDN) support
- Check all TLDs simultaneously (asynchronous)
- Show detailed whois information (if the domain is registered)
- Provide price and purchase link for each TLD
- WooCommerce integration
- Responsive design
- Effective tool
Here is a trusted and effective tool that is installed by many users around the world. You can use this plugin to check any available domain on your website. Moreover, you can utilize a shortcode to insert a domain checker to search box to any page, post, or element. What’s more, there are many available options for you to set Buy Domain Button Link, Button Text, Button Background Color, Button Text Color.
- Admin has the option to enable/disable search for all TLDs simultaneously
- Searchbox customization options
- Search result response customization and options to set different text, color for different responses
- Enable/Disable Whois Button and option to customize text and colors
- Enable/Disable Google Recaptcha v2
- Many powerful features
- Great performance
- Easy to install
Another impressive plugin we would like to mention is Dominion. With more than hundreds of installs around the world, this plugin is regarded as a useful tool to check domain name availability from your WordPress site. Besides, you can place a fully serviceable Domain Checker on your site with the assistance of a drag and drop WPBakery page builder. The plugin is also created with AJAX, so it is easy to use it with page builder.
- Check domain name availability for any TLD
- Made with AJAX
- Easily use with WPBakery Page Builder
- No need for domain reseller API
- Easy to customize
- Impressive plugin
- User-friendly tool
This plugin is suitable for those who want to check available domain names on your website. The first great feature is that the plugin will alert the site admin through email before the SSL certificate or domain expires, so you don’t worry to end up with your site down or even lose your website URL. Moreover, it takes you a few minutes to install and run automatically.
- Easy to install, and runs automatically
- Sends you alerts to keep you well informed
- The alerts and respective expiry dates are visible in the admin menu as well
- Work perfectly
- Simple to use
The finally nice plugin in today’s collection is Domain Check. This plugin enables you to view what domains and SSL certificates are appearing for expiration and to quickly find the coupons, coupon codes, and deals from your favorite sites before renewing. Furthermore, you also have the capability to insert the email address of your visitors to your website and send notification emails to them to renew their plugin. Therefore, you can get the information in terms of different coupon codes from your domain registrars before you renew your domain.
- Add any email addresses and have multiple people get alerts for upcoming domain renewals or SSL certificate expiration
- Search for new domain names
- Easily filter your own domains and add expiration notifications
- Allows you to view at a glance when your domains are expiring
- Allow you to see all your previous SSL checks easily
- Great plugin
- Compatible with other WordPress versions
- Helpful support
CB Domain checker with Ajax allows you to search domain names on your WordPress site by using the shortcode. When you upgrade to the pro version, you can display your domain extension with price per year using the [cb-domain-price] shortcode inside the main shortcode [cb-domain-checker].
- Easy to use
- Completely free
As its name suggests, this plugin allows you to check domain names directly from your website. In addition, you are able to add the domain search to various locations on your website by using widgets. Plus, you can also check domain availability yourself by using the admin dashboard widget.
- Compatible with multiple sites and free
- Support 24/7
That is all of the best WordPress Domain Checker Plugin in today’s post. We hope that you can consider carefully and choose the best one to deal with your problem.
Besides, if you are interested in Web hosting and are in two minds to choose the best web hosting from various web in the market currently, don’t worry, Easy Hosting Guide is just the right choice for your website.
Easy Hosting Guide is a consortium of Developers, Designers, SEOs, and Marketers. This web is suitable for those who are dealing with various hosting problems such as dedicated hosting, shared hosting, V.P.S, managed hosting, servers with SSD drivers.
Let’s visit our free WordPress Themes to update more advanced themes for your WordPress site.