Are you looking for a simple tool that allows you to organize and create documentation for clients and employees? A list of perfect WordPress Documentation plugins below is a great solution for your website. They will help you generate as many knowledge bases as you need. Now, let’s check them out.
Why should you try WordPress Documentation Plugin?
As you know, documentation always plays an important role in building a responsive site. Thanks to it, you can provide customers with clear instructions about your products and then improve the traffic to your site. However, writing an attractive document is not an easy task and you absolutely need a tool to assist you. Today, in this collection, we provide you with top best WordPress Documentation Plugin which may be helpful for you. Let’s start now!
Top 8 WordPress Documentation Plugins
This WordPress Documentation Plugin enables you to generate and show short articles, accordion-style in which you can show term definitions, FAQ as well as any types of short content. In addition, thanks to a contextual coloring included in this plugin, you are able to arrange and highlight similar items.
- A powerful custom commenting system
- Simply drag and drop knowledgebase articles
- Attach files to articles for users to download
- Allow access to your knowledge base from any device
- Centralize your knowledge base content
- Keep track of revisions to your content with ease
- Organize your knowledge base content
- Create and display related knowledgebase content
- Create awesome looking views with ease
- Powerful knowledge base dashboard
- Awesome looking support agent pages
- And more
- Effective plugin
- Work great
WP Knowledgebase gives you an ability to generate a stunning and advanced knowledge base for your site. Furthermore, by using this, you are able to insert step by step instruction documentation. You can also use this plugin to create tutorials as well as share knowledge in order to enhance the traffic of your site.
- A selection of sidebar widgets
- Integrated breadcrumb
- Display comments on knowledgebase articles
- Super fast search, with predictive text
- Works across all major browsers and devices
- Editable slug
- Drag & Drop for custom ordering of articles and categories
- Excellent plugin
- Great and free
- Quick and Easy
This plugin allows you to write a hierarchical and clear document for authors, contributors as well as editors of your site in WordPress admin. Because this plugin is powered by Custom Post Types, it provided you the option of generating, editing and organizing your documentation.
- Write detailed, hierarchical documentation
- Multiple sync sources
- Create, edit, and arrange your documentation
- Customize client sites
- Easy and Effective
- Great simple plugin
- Very useful
Simple Documentation plugin allows developers and web, masters create documentations via the WordPress dashboard. By using this plugin, the administrator is able to insert, delete and edit content. They can also select as many items that can be shown on a single page in the widget. 4 kinds of content are allowed to be shared such as video, file, quick note and link.
- Multisite support
- Customize the widget title and welcome message
- Pin items to highlight them
- Import / Export
- Add, edit or remove content
- Choose the number of items displayed per page
- Nice solution
- Useful and Well Supported
This WordPress File Manager Plugin enables you to generate eye-catching documents for products of your site. By using this plugin, you are also able to arrange product documentation in a beautiful way. Besides, this plugin also allows you to host the documentation inside your WordPress site as well as generate and insert new documentation and arrange them in order.
- Create great-looking documentation
- Organize product documentation
- Host docs inside WordPress
- Organize with ordering, tags and fetch docs
- Simply Great
- Very useful
- Fantastic product
This plugin enables you to generate a Help Document and Online Product Guide for your site. Thanks to using this plugin, you are able to insert sections, alter and embed colors. What’s more, you can also build and publish an advanced document very quickly which is included a stunning design and implementation.
- Embed the guide using shortcode or template tag
- Settings panel to change colors and fonts
- Simple and easy to use
- Add N number of Sections
- Sections can be custom sections or posts or pages
- Custom Links can also be added in Table of Contents
- Reorder and Delete Sections easily
- WPML Compatible
- Non-intrusive styles look perfect
- Beautiful Responsive online Documentation
- Good support
- Very useful
- Nice plugin
With the support of BetterDocs, you are able to generate and organize your documentation page in a professional way. Thanks to that, your visitors easily find valuable articles on your website instead of having to wait for the support team. In addition, to help you save much time, it provides you with a lot of gorgeous readymade template designs to help you quickly create your Docs landing page, single Doc Page or Archive page without coding knowledge.
- Create your Docs landing page, Single Doc page, & Archive page without any coding
- In-built theme customization option, or use Shortcodes & page builder widgets
- Table of Contents or Sticky TOC to provide an absolute user experience
- In-built advanced live search to help visitors get the exact docs solution
- Manage roles for your knowledgebase users & give access accordingly
- Integrated with Analytics to track and evaluate the performance
- 100% Compatibility with Elementor Page Builder
- WPML Certified Plugin
As its name suggest, this plugin is specially designed to help you generate a wiki, documentation database, and public or private support hub. It allows you to easily create and manage documentation to reduce support tickets and scale your customer support operations. It is really a perfect tool to improve the customer services of your website as well as provide your site’s visitors a worthy documentation 24/7.
- Create as many independent knowledge bases as you need out of the box
- Keeps your content organized in a logical way dividing it by product, service, department etc
- Serves targeted answer to your customers, saving them time
- Keeps the look of your website professional
- Adapts to all devices
- SEO friendly
- Professional support
That is all the best WordPress Documentation Plugin that you can use to create detailed documentation for your products. Hopefully, you can pick out a suitable solution for your website. Additionally, there are loads of stunning free WordPress Themes on our website. Now, you can visit and get some awesome designs for your website.