Are you looking for an effective Woocommerce request a quote plugin for your website? It is understandable that there are a lot of tools in the market, so we collected and provided a list of excellent Woocommerce request a quote plugins based on users’ reviews. Now, let’s check them out.
The benefit of Woocommerce Request a Quote plugin
It is necessary to enable your customers to submit a quote for any item they want to buy, so you can catch up with the trend. If you are confused about which plugin you should use, let’s take a look at this collection of the best Woocommerce Request a Quote plugins below to see if they can help!
Top favorite Woocommerce Request a Quote plugins
This is such a flexible and convenient Woocommerce Request a Quote plugin with the feature to submit a quote or request effortlessly to your website, besides, it can be also used in a lot of store settings. By using this plugin you, you can the cart on the store to a quote request only as well as appoint the chosen items to be quote items. Moreover, clients can request a quote for only the chosen items and conduct the checkout with other products.
- Woocommerce compatibility
- Display RFQ list in RFQ
- Control the price visibility
- Send confirmed email to clients and owners
- Prices can be hidden or shown up to your control from RFQ mode/Normal Checkout mode
- Generate order by RFQ
- and more.
- Responsive support.
An easy-to-use Woocommerce Request a Quote plugin that allows your customers to submit a quote easily.
- Display your product anywhere on your website with custom parameters/price (or not)
- Use WP customizer, template files or CSS to customize product display
- Permit customer to request a quote of chosen products or all products from the catalogues
- Organize product to multi-level categories, multiple product catalogues, tags
- and more.
- Customizable and easy to use
- Well-structured and clear.
Product Enquiry is a Woocommerce Request a Quote plugin that adds a button enquiry to every page of your Woocommerce store and permits customers to send admin an enquiry or a request quote. Using this button to encourage a visitor to be a real customer!
- Add an Enquiry or a button “Request a quote”
- Configuration Settings
- Localization Ready
- Email to Website Owner.
A useful plugin to convert your Woocommerce site to a “quote-only” program, besides, you can also hide item price and custom the “Add to cart” button to “Request Quote”.
- A notification will be sent to the end-user when there is a quote finalized.
- Easy to set up
- Functional and outstanding support.
Connecting Woocommerce plugin with Sliced Invoices plugin, Woo Invoices will allow you to make invoices and quotes from Woocommerce orders.
- Automatically create quotes from Woocommerce orders
- Able to create quotes from the backend (with admin)
- and more.
This WordPress Quote plugin from YITH will enable your customers to request a product list they want with just a button in the page Woocommerce product detail and get an estimate list from the shop owner.
- Text button “Add to Quote” and link are customizable
- Make a page “Request a Quote” in your Woocommerce site
- Deactivate “Add to Quote” text/button
- A quote list page basic form
- Hide button “Add to Cart” everywhere in the store
- Custom email “Request a quote” from your site
- and more.
Do you have Online Store? Don’t forget to implement the Woocommerce Request a Quote function! That’s all of the collection today. We hope this collection will be useful for you to find a suitable Woocommerce Request a Quote plugin. Besides, don’t forget to visit our free Woocommerce WordPress themes and find more beautiful designs for your online store.
Thank you so much for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below, we are always ready to help!