LOOKING FOR NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Take a look and choose the best WordPress Login Page Plugin for your site!
Are you finding a plugin to help your user’s login easier? Then, this article is for you. Today, we help you pick up several WordPress Login Page Plugin which may be helpful for you. By using it, you are able to help your user’s login easily and smoothly. Let’s start now!
This is one of the most popular WordPress Login Page Plugin that enables you to bypass the default WordPress-branded login page. Moreover, this plugin also presents your users with registration, login and password recovery pages as well in your theme.
- Customize the slugs used for login
- Register with only their email
- Redirect your users on login, logout, and registration
- Set their own passwords upon registration
- Edit their profile from the frontend
- Log in using either their email and password
- Moderate your users
- Super service
- Simple and effective
- Great support
This plugin enables you to generate automatic login links for your WordPress site. In addition, by using it, you can also create a self-expiring account for someone so that they can log in to your site without s username or password.
- Admin access to a developer
- Create self-expiring, automatic login links for WordPress
- An editor for a quick review
- A special link with which they can log in to your WordPress
- Choose when the login expires
Login LockDown enables you to records your IP address as well as a timestamp of any login attempt that failed. In addition, this plugin also allows you to prevent the brute force password discovery. You can modify this plugin through the options panel very easily.
- Records the IP address and timestamp
- Prevent brute force password discovery
- Modify via the Options panel
- Release locked out IP ranges manually
- Useful security plug
- Works well
- Simple but effective
Nextend Social Login is a very user-friendly and effective Login And Registration Plugin for WordPress. Thanks to it, your visitors can log in and register to your site through social networks such as Google, Twitter or Facebook. In addition, this plugin is also compatible with your current WordPress login as well as the registration form completely.
- Display Facebook, Google, Twitter profile picture
- Login widget and shortcodes
- Customizable designs to match your site
- Define a custom redirect URL
- Define a custom redirect URL
- Editable and translatable texts
- Very simple to set up and use
This plugin enables admins or users to manage the placement of a checkmark which is in the Remember Me checkbox. Thanks to it, you don’ have to login every time when they close their browser. Many other features are also included in this plugin.
- Control the placement of a checkmark
- Disabling of the plugin’s control of the Remember Me checkbox
- Control whether Remember Me is the default for all logins
This WordPress Login Page Plugin gives you the ability to customize your login page very easily. Moreover, before saving the custom login changes, you can also preview them effectively. It also enables you to customize anything and make it look like you want.
- Customize your login page
- Preview your custom login
- Customize almost anything
- Make it look the way you want
- Great Plugin
- Fast end easy
No Login by Email Address is an effective Login And Registration Plugin for WordPress. By using it, you are able to log in by using an email address of a registered user instead of the username. Moreover, after you activate this plugin, this plugin will remove the ability to log in using the email address.
- Log in using the registered user’s email address
- Change the label of the input field
- Remove the ability to log in using the email address
- Really fantastic
- More security
- Solved easy
Prevent Concurrent Logins Plugin is a good solution for website applications as well as membership websites. By using it, you are able to prompt the old sessions in order to log in again in case you want to continue. Moreover, this plugin also allows you to prevent your members and subscribers from sharing their accounts for the others.
- Deters members/subscribers from sharing their accounts with others
- Prompts old sessions to log in again if they want to continue
- Ideal for membership sites and web applications
- Hardens security by destroying old sessions automatically
- Work Perfect
- A must-have
WP Last Login is a must-have that enables you to insert an extra column to the overview of users including the last login date for every user. What’s more, it also gives you an ability to sort your users by the last login date.
- Add an extra column to the user’s overview
- Translation ready
- The date format string for the date output
- Sort users by the date of their last login
- Good job
- Simple and Clean
- Work fine
This WordPress Login Page Plugin enables you to define the list of redirect rules for each user in each role with each ability. What’s more, you can also use this plugin to set a redirect URL for the post-registration as well as create a dynamic URL upon each login by using a simple syntax in your URLs.
- Add your own code logic
- Define a set of redirect rules for specific users
- Set a redirect URL for post-registration
- Build a dynamic URL upon each login
- Add your own custom URL “variables”
- Perfect solution
- Well conceptualized plugin
WordPress Login Page Plugin is a great option to secure your site. Besides, don’t forget to visit our free WordPress themes to get some beautiful designs for your site.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!