LOOKING FOR NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Come and choose the best WordPress Migration Plugin with the top best WordPress Migration Plugin!
If you want to move your site, you absolutely need a tool to help you. In this situation, a WordPress Migration Plugin is a great option. Thanks to it, you can backup or migrate your site effectively. For this reason, today, in this plugin, we provide you top best WordPress Migration Plugin that may be useful for you. Let’s start now!
This plugin enables you to export your WordPress site such as plugins, themes, database without any coding knowledge requirement. In addition, thanks to it, you can also upload your files at any place coming with a drag and drop.
- Mobile device compatible
- Export your WordPress website
- Upload your site to a different location
- Apply an unlimited number of find and replace operations
- fix any serialization problems
Here is a great way for you to migrate your WordPress site. This plugin also allows you to rewrite URLs, handles serialized data, bypasses import-export scripts and so on. Migrate Guru also enables you to clone the WordPress site automatically.
- Localhost migrations
- Migration of multi-site network sub-sites
- No storage space required
- Built for large sites
- True one-click migration
- Fully automatic built-in search and replace
- Super service
- Perfect solution
Here is a great option for you to alter your site into a siteground. In addition, it also allows you to transfer a WordPress instance into a Siteground hosting account. After selecting the domain name, this plugin will help you to create a transfer token.
- Transfer of a WordPress instance
- Migrate localhost WordPress sites
- Get a transfer token from your SiteGround account
- So far so good
This WP Migration Plugin is a great way for you to migrate, clone or backup your WordPress sites into another hosting server or another domain. Moreover, you can also use this plugin to generate a backup of your site as well as checking purposes.
- Backup, migrate or clone a WordPress site
- Create a backup of your site for development
- Restore the backup onto a fresh WP installation
Here is one of the most popular WordPress Integration Plugin with more than two million installs. Moreover, this plugin also allows you to backup your database as well as your files easily into the restore and cloud. You will backup them into the DreamObjects, email, FTP and so on.
- Backs up to more cloud options
- Allows you to set up automatic backup schedules
- Has been tested on over 1 million sites
- Up fewer server resources
- Working nice
- Simple and easy
- Really helpful
This plugin allows you to export your database easily as a MySQL data dump. Here is also a great solution for those who need to migrate fresh data from the production website or locally developed site. A number of options are also included in this plugin.
- Filter outpost types
- Find & replace that handles serialized data
- Export your database
- Select which tables to migrate
- Stress tested on massive databases
- Solid security
- Exclude useless data
- Save migration profiles
- Useful plugin
- Reliable and Easy to Use
This plugin has more than 15 million users that allows you to migrate, delete, clone or copy a site from a place to any other place. What’s more, you can also transfer your WordPress site from a host into another as well as backup a site or a part of the site manually.
- Pull down a live site to localhost for development
- Duplicate a live site to a staging area or vice versa
- Bundle up an entire WordPress site
- Perform a full WordPress migration
- Transfer a WordPress site from one host to another
- Move, migrate or clone a WordPress site
- Manually backup a WordPress site or parts of a site
WordPress Migration Plugin is a great option to develop your site. Besides, don’t forget to visit our free WordPress themes to get some beautiful designs for your site.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!