Are you looking for the most effective WordPress event calendar plugin to manage multiple events? Don’t ignore the list of powerful tools below. They will help you create plenty of events and organize them efficiently on your website. Now, let’s check them out.
The great point of the WordPress Event Calendar Plugin
Using the WordPress Event Calendar plugin is a great way to display upcoming conferences, meetings, or events on your website as well as booking services in a professional way.
Besides that, the good tool will be packed with a wide range of advanced features and customizations such as ticketing functions, resource and time allocation, attendee and management, and email follow-up after the event.
Top 7 WordPress Event Calendar Plugins
The Events Calendar – a full-featured event calendar WordPress plugin which allows you to create and manage event calendar easily and professionally. It’s easy-using and completely customizable.
- Rapidly create events
- Increase your SEO with Microformats
- Internationalized & translated
- Saved venues & organizers
- Events Taxonomies
- Extensive template tags for customization
- And more.
All-in-One Event Calendar – one of the best WordPress event calendar plugins that you can use to list your events on your WordPress website in a beautiful way. The plugin comes with clean visual design and many excellent features that will help you create the most advanced website calendar system.
- Filtering by event category or tag
- Recurring events including complex patterns
- Featured event images and category images
- Color-coded events based on category
- Each event is SEO-optimized
- Inline Calendar Theme editor
- And more.
If you’re looking for a powerful and responsive event calendar plugin for WordPress then Event Calendar WD is also a good choice! It’s ideal for creating events and organize them into calendars.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly
- Unlimited events and calendars
- Event tags and categories
- Highly customizable
- Allow visitors to share your events on Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter
- And more.
It’s a powerful and flexible calendar plugin for WordPress that you can use to show up your event calendar. It renders a Day, Week, Month and Resource calendar view. With Event Calendar, you can add an unlimited number of events in one calendar. You can easily change the calendar color, font size, and font family to your requirements.
- Easy to customize
- 10 free themes
- You can change the start and end date of the event
- You can add photos to the events
- The ability to display multiple events for a single day
- Recurring events
- And more.
My Calendar – the best free WordPress event calendar plugin that helps you manage the event calendar on your website effectively. It’s richly customizable and easy to use for anybody. You can display multiple calendars by categories, locations or author, or lists of upcoming events.
- Calendar grid and list views of events
- Custom templates for event output
- Schedule recurring events
- Fetch events from a remote database
- Mini-calendar for compact displays
- And more.
WP Event Manager provides you with all the essential features and functionalities that you need to create and manage multiple events on your website. You are able to add, remove, or organize your event listings in a professional way.
Additionally, it offers a front-end form that allows you to submit, manage and organize your event listing from the front-end submission form and dashboard. Especially, with the easy event classification feature, your visitors can search and identify their desired events by types and categories.
- Add, remove, and organize your event listings
- Assign event locations to each of your events
- Create custom event fields, to help you personalize your events
- Display each event listing by simply using shortcodes
- Get live previews of every event you create
Another useful WordPress event calendar plugin for the Events Calendar is the Events Shortcodes. This plugin helps you display your events at any position inside your post, or page by using events shortcode builder or Gutenberg block. Besides that, there are plenty of eye-catching events list design templates that allow you to select custom colors and fonts.
- Easiest Design Settings Panel
- Custom Colors & Fonts
- Powerful Shortcode Generator
- Compatible With Elementor
- Compatible With Visual Composer
- Choose Any Date Format
- Order Events ASC/DESC
Which WordPress event calendar plugin sounds like the best match for your requirements? If you have any questions about this post, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And don’t forget to share it with your friends if you find it useful! Thanks!
Additionally, you can drop by our free WordPress Themes to explore a wide range of stunning designs that will help you create a beautiful website.
We’re a Digital Team from EngineTemplate with 5 content experts. Our team has 5 years exp in open source Joomla and WordPress, we make daily blogs and build useful resources for everyone who is having issues with open source while using it.