Advanced eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce have made it quite simple to set up online stores that cater to a global audience. In this article, we’ll look at a few WooCommerce Multilingual Plugins that can help you set up a multilingual online store.
Why should you utilize Woocommerce Multilingual plugin?
Online shopping is getting increasingly popular around the world. As a result, you’ll be able to increase revenue from all over the world. Therefore, you must make your site bilingual so that clients from other nations can grasp the information you provide. We’ve gathered some fantastic Woocommerce Multilingual plugins for you. Let’s explore right now!
6 Must-have Woocommerce Multilingual Plugins
A great Woocommerce Multilingual plugin to extend your online store website to be suited to Gergam market legal conditions.
- Support button bolution
- Calculating shipping costs’ tax
- Customers double opt-in
- Delivery Times
- Small Business regulation
- Sshipping costs and tax notices
- Legal Checkboxes UI
- and more.
Most of the users have evaluated GTranslate as the best multi language plugin wordpress for translating automatically service from Google Translate, which makes your site go global with muli-language support. This plugin provides more than 100 languages that can serve nearly 99% of internet users from all over the world. GTranslate is a WordPress Budget multilingual plugin that integrates automatic translations with humans to save you much money!
- Support translation for pages/posts/menus/categories/plugins/theme
- RTL Language support
- Google automatic machine translation
- Hide “Suggest better translation” pop-up as well as Google top frame after translation
- Mouse over effect support
- Google Analytics integration
- and more.
Bring to you a quick and efficient way to translate your online store, this Woocommerce Multilingual plugin helps you to translate the entire site at once, which includes page builder, forms, and shortcodes output. Your Woocommerce site will be fully compatible with this plugin, and since this is the GPL self-hosted translation plugin, you can own all of your translations forever.
- Translate directly from the frontend
- Friendly user interface
- Compatible with themes and plugins
- Live preview with translated pages to edit your own translation
- Google translate automatic or manual translation
- and more.
WooCommerce Multilingual is a powerful solution that allows you to quickly and easily translate your WooCommerce products. It also allows you to manage your translations for your goods and categories with ease. You may keep the same language throughout your checkout process and send communications to customers and admins in their native tongue.
- Translate all WooCommerce products
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- Sends emails to clients and admins
- Allows inventory tracking without breaking products
- Easy translation management for products
- Enables running a single WooCommerce store
- And more
Bestwebsoft has developed an amazing Woocommerce Multilingual plugin that allows you to translate your site to any language. It adds translated content to pages, posts, menus, widgets, taxonomies, etc. Visitors can switch content language to their language easily.
- Manual translation
- More than 80 pre-installed languages supported
- Search website content
- You can add a new language
- Choose a default language for your site
- and more.
WPGlobus is a WordPress plugin family that helps you translate and maintain bilingual and multilingual WordPress blogs and sites. It enables you to add additional language capabilities to your WooCommerce-powered online businesses, as well as translate WooCommerce products and taxonomies.
- Manually translate posts, pages, categories
- Add one or several languages to your WP blog/site
- Switch the languages at the front-end
- Completely separate menus for each language
- Switch the Administrator interface language
- Multilingual widget logic
To sum up, we have just recommended for you a useful Woocommerce Multilingual plugin. Through this collection, we hope you can find a great one for your site. Furthermore, you can refer to our free WooCommerce themes to create a wonderful WordPress website. Thank you so much for reading.
We’re a Digital Team from EngineTemplate with 5 content experts. Our team has 5 years exp in open source Joomla and WordPress, we make daily blogs and build useful resources for everyone who is having issues with open source while using it.