LOOKING FOR NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Secure your site top best WordPress SSL Plugin!
If you are owning an online business, you may be afraid of the insecurity of your customers’ information. In order to detect this problem, you should install a WordPress SSL Plugin. By using it, you are able to make your customer feel reliable by moving your site from Http into https. Understanding your need, today in this article, we collected the top 9 awesome WordPress SSL Plugin that may be helpful for you. Let’s start now!
Easy HTTPS Redirection allows you to force search engines in order to index the https version of your webpage. Furthermore, you can use this plugin to set up redirection into an https version of URL automatically in case someone tries to get access to your non-https version.
- Do an auto-redirect for the whole domain
- Do an auto-redirect for a few pages.
- Force load static files using an HTTPS URL
- Work perfectly
- very fragile
This plugin is an effective plugin that allows you to make your site become much more secure by the way of replacing Http in the URLs into HTTPS. Besides, WordPress HTTPS (SSL) also gives you an ability to exchange the whole internal links, scripts as well as photos into https. Thanks to it, you can save your site from incomplete encrypted errors.
- Use HTTPS instead of just HTTP in the URLs
- Change the elements that need HTTPS
- Convert all of the internal links, images, and scripts to HTTPS
- Change external links and elements to HTTPS
- Simple and working
One-Click SSL is a free but powerful plugin that enables you to redirect the whole number of non-SSL pages into SSL. Moreover, this plugin allows you to make sure that all resources on SSL pages can be loaded over SSL. A user-friendly setup wizard also included in this plugin so that you can check whether SSL is supported on servers or not.
- Enable SSL with a single click
- Redirects all non-SSL URLs to https://
- Check if SSL is supported on hosting/server
- Redirect to non-SSL if SSL is not enabled
- Converts all non-SSL resources
- Work fine
- Excellent performance
- Easy and efficient
This WordPress Plugin For SSL helps you to clean up the https insecure as well as mixed content warnings of your WP site. What’s more, the SSL Insecure Content Fixer plugin also allows you to deal with almost content warnings very easily. This plugin also enables you to set default settings for the whole of your site in a network.
- Select more comprehensive fix levels
- Set default settings for all sites within a network
- Automatically perform some basic fixes on website
- Work perfectly
- Work like a charm
Really Simple SSL is the next plugin that I want to introduce to you. Thanks to using this plugin, you are able to detect your settings automatically as well as configure your site into https. In addition, by using this plugin, you can fix the insecurity of your content by replacing Http:// URLs into https://.
- Enable HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Configure your site for the HSTS preload list
- Advanced security headers for additional security
- Mixed Content Fixer for the back-end
- More detailed feedback on the configuration page
- Certificate expiration check
- Effective and easy
- Solid product
- Functional and reliable plugin
This plugin helps you to secure your clients in case they check out on your website. In addition, WC SSL Seal enables to show a default photo and custom photo. It also helps you to insert a secure seal SSL provider for your site.
- Display a default image
- Embed a Secure Seal SSL provider
- Display custom image
- Secure for your customers when they checkout
- Work like a charm
Cloudflare Flexible SSL gives you an ability to form a necessary part by allowing Flexible SSL on your WP site. What’s more, it also helps you to detect infinite redirect loops in case you load your WP site under Cloudfare’s Flexible SSL system.
- Prevent infinite redirect loops
- Form an integral part
- Work properly and without any hitch
- Work perfect
Verve SSL enables you to set the WP login as well as the admin area in order to use https. Moreover, this plugin enables you to delete the insecure content in an automatic way. It also helps you to update your content to protect when you log in.
- Automatic SSL for WP-Login.php and Administration area
- SSL security for entire logged in session
- Automatically removes insecure content and updates it
- PHP code only for better compatibility
- Easy installation
- No changes to WP-Config.php required
- Compatible with WordPress 3.3.1 and higher
- Reverts back to HTTP when logged off
- Converts URLs to lowercase for better SEO
- Awesome plugin
Here is a great plugin for you to force Http URLS into https very easily and quickly. What’s more, JSM’s Force HTTP to HTTPS / SSL is quite different from other plugins of this kind. Because they use PHP’s output buffer in order to find out and change URLs in the rendered HTML that has a negative effect on caching performance as well as error-prone.
- No setup required
- Force HTTP URLs to HTTPS
- Native WordPress filters
- Work perfectly and quickly
- Very useful
- So easy
Here is all of our collection today. WordPress SSL Plugin is absolutely an essential factor of your site. Besides, Let’s get access to free WordPress themes to get more eye-catching designs for your site.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!