As you know, WordPress is an open-source content management system. As a result, your website will be attacked by hackers and any serious threats. Hackers have gained full access to your file system, they may have also inserted malware into your database. So, it is necessary for you to clean your WordPress site regularly to improve your site’s performance. In today’s blog, we will bring you a list of 7 useful WordPress Clean Plugin to help you optimize your database effectively. Let’s check them out.
The advantages of WordPress Clean Plugin
Today, there are a large number of clean plugins that can help you delete unnecessary things and manage your database. However, sometimes, it’s very difficult for you to select the most reasonable plugin for your website. Because of this reason, we are here to bring you the Top 7 Amazing WordPress Clean Plugin In 2022. So, what plugin is exact for you?
7 Effective WordPress Clean Plugins
If you want to own a plugin that can help you clean your data, compress your images and cach your site, Wp-Optimize is definitely for you! The plugin provides a lot of important features related to data deletion. In addition, it haves some aspects about compression and caching. You can see these below.
- Removes all unnecessary data
- Carries out automatic weekly (or otherwise) clean-ups
- Performs optimizations without the need for running manual queries
- Show database statistics and potential savings
- Compress Big Files
- Automatically compress images as they’re added to the site.
- Cache preloading
- Advanced cache exclusion rules
- And more…
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to use
The next wordpress clean plugin we would like to give you is Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions. The plugin works without adding a bunch of unnecessary options. Besides removing needless data, optimization also can be scheduled to run automatically.
- Delete revisions of posts, pages and / or custom post types
- Clean trashed posts, pages and comments
- Remove unused tags
- Optimize the database tables
- Create a log of the optimizations
- Multisite compatible
- Various language support
WPS Cleaner is the next plugin that allows you to completely clean your WordPress site. With the plugin, you can remove posts, comments, terms, options, extensions, themes, media and files.
- Clean revisions, automatic drafts, orphan metadata,…
- Remove comments awaiting moderation, unwanted comments, duplicate metadata,…
- Displays the number of media in WordPress as well as the total weight
- Delete unused media one by one or in bulk
- Easy to use
Another plugin that helps in finding and mass deleting unnecessary data clean up is WP Bulk Delete. Furthermore, the plugin also help you improve speed and reduce database load. The list below will show you main features of it.
- Remove posts, comments, users, pages, meta fields, etc.
- Delete posts by conditions and filters
- Clean up database
- Simple and easy to use
Are you finding for a plugin that assists you to clean up database by deleting orphaned items? Let use Advanced Database Cleaner because it will be the most suitable option for you. With the plugin, it is very easy for you to sweep the garbage from database so that you can boost your site’s speed.
- Delete old revisions of posts and pages, old auto drafts, spam comments, and so on
- Tidy up orphan post metadata, user metadata, expired transients,…
- Create as many scheduled cleanup tasks as you need
- Optimize database tables
- Empty database tables rows
- Display options information
- Multisite support
Like its name, Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster is a good plugin that can complete its tasks excellently. The major task of the plugin is removing useless links, meta tags and HTML comments within the head and body tags of the body website. Moreover, it also make your site’s speed become better.
- Delete needless links, meta tags, comments,…
- Decreases the number of HTTP requests loaded
- Minify CSS files
- Reduces the HTML code of the actual page
- Remove possible conflicts between plugins/theme
- Easy and simple to use
The last plugin we want to introduce in the aritcle is WP-Sweep. Like other WordPress Clean Plugins we have already suggested, it helps website owners delete unnecessary data. Moreover, this plugin uses proper WordPress delete functions as much as possible instead of running direct delete MySQL queries.
- Clean up revisions, deleted comments, spam comments, auto drafts
- Sweep orphaned user meta, term meta, term relationships
- Tidy up duplicated post meta and transient options
- Optimizes database tables
- Embed caches in post meta
- Simple to use
Did you find which wordpress clean plugin is suitable for you after reading the article? If yes, let us know by commenting below. Besides that, we also give you free WordPress themes to make your website become more eye-catching.
We’re a Digital Team from EngineTemplate with 5 content experts. Our team has 5 years exp in open source Joomla and WordPress, we make daily blogs and build useful resources for everyone who is having issues with open source while using it.