LOOKING FOR NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Generate and maintain a consistent schedule for your posts with the top best WordPress Editorial Calendar Plugin!
As you know, when creating a WordPress site, your site’s success highly depends on your content strategy. Sometimes, you can also get the problem of keeping your blog up to date or not sure when to publish your posts. A great tool to help you detect all of these problems is installing a WordPress Editorial Calendar Plugin. Each plugin below is included with a clear description, provided features and highlights so that you can get the best one easier. Let’s start now!
Editorial Calendar plugin provides you an overview of your blogs before they are published. In addition, by using this plugin, you can also generate your posts and then make a schedule for publishing. You can also control your posts effectively as well as reschedule and update its status by dragging and dropping them.
- Drag and drop to change your post dates.
- Manage your drafts with our new drafts drawer.
- See all of your posts and when they’ll be posted.
- Quick edit post titles, contents, and times.
- Easily see the status of your posts.
- Manage posts from multiple authors.
- Publish posts or manage drafts.
- Amazing calendar
- Simple and perfect
This plugin has a function named editorial calendar that allows you to make a plan to publish your content. Kanban Boards for WordPress also allows you to assign your blog posts and articles as well as lead discussion and help you to meet your deadlines. May other powerful features are also included in this plugin.
- Project management and collaboration
- Editorial calendar
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales tracking
- Simple and useful
- Great support
- Productive product
This plugin help you to control your schedules effectively via an editorial calendar. In addition, WP Scheduled Posts also allows you to enable auto-schedule. You can also have an overview of your blog post before they are published.
- With no notifications or reminders.
- Schedule hundreds of post using the editorial calendar
- Manage multiple authors from one place
WP Content Calendar Lite offers you an option to see the overview of your blog posts. Besides, by dragging and dropping your posts, you can edit them right in your calendar as well as get whole control of your blogs. You can also see the status of your posts easily.
- View all of your posts
- Drag and drop to change post dates
- Create new posts with a click
- Quick edit post title, times and post statuses
- Easily see the status of your posts
- Manage your drafts with drag and drop
This is a popular WordPress Editorial Calendar Plugin with more than 7000 users around the world. CoSchedule WordPress Plugin allows you to arrange your marketing effectively in one place. By using this plugin, you are able to schedule a time to publish your new blogs or social media posts. Moreover, just by inserting your blog posts on the Coshedule plugin, it will help you to sync your content with WP and publish it on the date that you set.
- Create a unified workflow for every project
- Ideate, plan, create and publish in one place
- Add social media messages
- Create custom statuses to describe the unique stages
- Visualize your entire social strategy in one place
- Essential tool
- Excellent service
PublishPress Content Calendar and Notifications plugin includes a nice editorial calendar that you can use to get a clear picture of your planned and published content. What’s more, you can keep your team keeps up with the latest news by create notifications easily.
- Editorial Calendar
- Create Notifications
- Write Editorial Comments
- Custom Statuses
- Content Overview screen
- Add Metadata
- Incredibly useful
- Great support
Edit Flow plugin offers you editorial comments, editorial calendar, and custom statuses so that you are able to control your workflow and various other features. What’s more, this plugin also provides you user group so that you can maintain that your users can be organized by function or department.
- A convenient month-by-month look at your content
- Keep track of the important details
- Receive timely updates on the content you’re following
- Define the key stages of your workflow
- Threaded commenting in the admin for a private discussion
- View your upcoming content budget
- Keep your users organized by department or function
- Handy plugin
- Great quality
Here is all of our collection today. WordPress Editorial Calendar Plugin is absolutely an essential factor of your site. Besides, Let’s get access to free WordPress themes to get more eye-catching designs for your site.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!