LOOKING FOR NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Come and choose the best WordPress Admin Dashboard Plugin for your site!
When running a website, you always want your site to become perfect and then enhance the experience of customers. These days, there are a lot of plugins that can help you do this easily, one of them is WordPress Admin Dashboard Plugin. By using this, you are able to enhance the effectiveness of your site. Today, in this collection, we provide you top best WordPress Admin Dashboard Plugin that may helpful for you. let’s start now!
This WordPress Admin Dashboard Plugin gives you the option of generating beautiful notes for your site such as colored notes, regular notes, public or private notes and so on. What’s more, you can also edit your notes as well as an insert as many as notes that you want.
- Colored notes
- List notes or regular notes
- Add as many notes as you like
- Drag & drop list items
- No, save button needed!
- Public or private notes
- Edit on dashboard
- Very useful and essential
- Simple and perfect
Clean WP Admin Theme provides you a beautiful design for your admin. By using it, you can change the design of the WordPress Admin panel easily. Moreover, you are also able to alter the main color in the settings page as well as define the settings on the multisite networks.
- A very simple design with light colors
- Change the design of the WP Admin panel
- Define the settings on multisite networks
- Automatically removed settings page
- Great job
- Pretty detail
Adminimize allows you to clean up your WordPress admin area for your customers easily. Moreover, this plugin also helps you to hide the unessential things which are from your WordPress admin area and you can also delete items from view according to the customers’ roles.
- Change the administration backend
- Activate/deactivate every part of the menu
- Remove items from view based on a user’s role
- More space and the structure of the menu
- Add own options to hide areas in the back-end
- Support custom options on all different post types
- Great plugin
- Super convenient
- Amazing Plugin
This WordPress Dashboard Plugin allows you to track your site effectively by using the newest Google Analytics tracking code. You can also get access to data from the admin area in a direct way. In addition, this plugin also gives you the option of viewing the main Google Analytics statics in the WordPress admin panel.
- Page Speed sampling rate control
- User sampling rate control
- Universal Google Analytics tracking code
- Global Site Tag tracking code
- Enhanced link attribution
- Cross-domain tracking
- Ecommerce support for Google Analytics
- Exclude user roles from tracking
- Easy simple and fast
- Works awesome
Admin Bar Button allows you to generate a button in order to alter the WordPress admin bar on the front end. Moreover, this plugin is also checked with the Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Fourteen, and Twenty Sixteen themes as well so that this plugin is surely compatible with these themes.
- Replace the WordPress admin bar
- Create a simple button
- Change how the Admin Bar Button looks
- Solid Plugin
- Excellent plugin
This plugin allows you to manage the WordPress Admin effectively. Besides, you can also use this plugin to customize the WordPress admin menu just through a powerful Client Dash Customize Admin tool. Thanks to a drag-and-drop function, you are able to organize the menu perfectly.
- Remove menu items
- Add new menu items
- Customize menu items
- Reorder all menu items
- Client dash customize admin tool
- Customize the admin menu
- Take control of the WordPress admin
- Work great
- Easy to use
This is a free but powerful WordPress Admin Dashboard Plugin that helps you to limit the access to your admin. Moreover, you can also select your own redirect URL as well as show a message on the login screen. This plugin also gives you an ability to allowing your users to edit their own profiles in the Dashboard.
- User Profile Access
- Choose your own redirect URL
- Common plugin Toolbar menus
- Login Message
- Optionally allow user profile access
- Optionally display a message on the login screen
- Great Plugin
- It’s Amazing
- Saved a lot of time
User Role Editor is a great WordPress Dashboard Plugin that enables you to alter the user roles as well as abilities easily. Furthermore, this plugin also helps you to insert new roles as well as edit its capabilities based on your requirements. You can also remove unessential self-made roles if you want.
- Show widgets at the front-end
- Block selected meta boxes
- “Export/Import” module
- Per plugin users access management
- Shortcode to show enclosed content
- Posts and pages view restrictions
- Admin back-end pages permissions viewer
- Roles and Users permissions management
- “Other roles access” module
- Very good top
- Great plugin
Download Monitor enables you to upload and control your downloadable files effectively. You can also add the download links into posts as well as sell and log downloads within your WordPress site. What’s more, using this plugin also allows you to insert multiple file versions to your downloads.
- Change the way download links
- Member-only downloads
- 100% Gutenberg compatible
- Quick-add panel for adding downloads/files
- Add multiple file versions to your downloads
- Customizable endpoints
- Add, edit and remove downloads
- Sell your downloads from
- Straight forward
- Simple and useful
The White Label CMS plugin enables you to insert your branding to the header and footer. In addition, by using this plugin, you can also customize the login pages as well as the dashboard effectively. Whta’more, This WordPress Dashboard Plugin also helps you to manage which menu can be presented for your customers.
- Customize the login page
- Add your branding to the header and footer
- Customize the dashboard
- Control which menus appear for your client
- Setting up a customized dashboard
- Fantastic Addon
- Simple and beautiful
- Excellent plugin
WordPress Admin Dashboard Plugin is a great option to help you control your site. Besides, don’t forget to visit our free WordPress themes to get some beautiful designs for your site.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!