LOOKING FOR NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR NEXT PROJECTS?
Using top 8 WordPress Auction Plugins, you can quickly and simply create your own fantasy auction business!
Are you searching for a way of begining your own auction website? Regardless of whether you need to make a basic auction site, or run a popular name in the future like eBay, you need a WordPress auction plugin! Along these lines, we have recommended a list of 8 helpful WordPress Auction Plugins which assist you with working your auction.
The next plugin that we want to introduce to you is WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Auction Plugin. It has all features of an actual auction site, which allows you to set up the bids as well as users can customize to fit with their needs.
- Ability to create 4 diffrerent types of auction for admin and sellers
- New bid email to customers
- Show or hide users and their price
- Manual email noti when there’s an outbid or when the big’s end
- User-friendly interface
- Good support
Woo Auction requires few minutes to install, while it’s easy to use. It allows you to add many auction functions which work well with WooCommerce. Besides, it contains a lot of widgets to make your auction work comfortable.
- Set base price and deposit fee
- Product status (old, new)
- Notify users for bids, auction winners, auction activities,…
- Set begin date and finish date
- Ability to set time limit for winners to get the product
- And more
- Simple to use
- Flexible options to suit users’ want
WordPress Auctions Plugin is one of top choices for you. It allows you to choose one of different kinds of bidding. Besides, your customers have many shopping options so that they will get great experiences in your site.
- Various type of auction (Raffle and seat, smallest unique bid, reserve,…)
- Publish your app on mobile phone
- Account for user
- Certain aution tools (Start price, buy now price, reserve price, etc.)
- Available exclusive theme
- Compatible with other themes
- Regular support and update
- Many gateway options
The last one we picked is Ultimate WooCommerce Auction Plugin. It’s a simple and feature-rich enough for an auction page, with many many fexible options. And it helps you manage your bid activities in a quick way. Easy and friendly, right?
- Accounts for users when joining bids
- Ajax Admin panel
- Notify email to users about placing bids, payment alert,…
- Set bid increments
- Show bids in users’ timezone
- Bids countdown
- And much more
- Easy to set up
- Great support
Instead of displaying your products on other auction sites like eBay, you can create your own one with Auction Nudge plugin. It specially allows you to add your eBay profile to your website. Therefore, famous and reputable accounts on there may find this plugin useful.
- Show eBay account (list of products, feedback)
- eBay category filter
- Highly customizable
- Show up to 100 products on each page
With WordPress Automatic Plugin, you can import everything from other website (eBay, YouTube, blog, etc.) to your own site. That’s mean you can completely add your auctions on eBay then your site will update automatically, thanks to this plugin! All you need is installing WordPress Automatic Plugin and it will finish for you!
- Auto post and price auctions from eBay by keywords
- Realtime update
- Product gallery
- Installed in few seconds
- 13 languages supported
Our next choice for an online auction site is WP Auctions. This powerful plugin helps you run your business like eBay with basic and extend features without participation of third party. So that, you can keep your entire profit when users buy the products.
- 3 levels of security for auction area
- Add the intitial price
- 2nd chance offers
- Gateway choices
- Email notifications
- Set date, time for each bidding
- Image for auction
- And much more
- Easy to set up and use
- Responsive plugin
YITH WooCommerce Auction is a member of WooCommerce family. Besides certain feature for a basic online auction, it also provides special useful function for a smooth, successful auction business.
- Display the auction product right in the site
- Set the start price and reserve price
- Show or hide usernames
- Set date and countdown in product page
- Complete view of bids for users
- Automatic email for auction status
- And much more
- Simple to use
- Flexible code to modify your layout
- Allow third party to set the aucion in your site
We have listed some helpful WordPress auction plugins for you. We hope this post will be helpful for you, and you can pick the most appropriate plugin for your need. Remember share your thoght to us about your decision! Also, check our free WordPress theme for a beautiful appearance!